Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
Why you'll love this job
· This job is a member of the Benefits team within the People Division.
· Responsible for tracking project progression, successful implementations, maintain existing projects and ensuring vendor/internal initiatives are complete in a timely manner.
What you'll do
· Develops project roadmap, release plans, resource allocation, communication plan, and risk and issue management plan
· Ensures materials are available in designated locations to meet project requirements
· Supports Plan Managers' projects while maintaining the project vision and upholds working standards and agreements
· Holds vendors and internal groups accountable for delivery of tasks and assignments
· Manages and oversees all aspects of multiple, simultaneous, and fast paced projects
· Tracks, updates, and communicates project status in proactive manner as it relates to project progress, budget/cost, and risk mitigation
· Develops and provides meaningful reports to management of benefits strategy related issues, projects and tasks
· Works on a variety of projects including new vendor initiatives, program design implementations, and analysis of vendor performance
· Assists in management of vendor contracts and annual renewals
· Develops and documents procedures while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
· Develops an understanding of various benefit offerings and assits in setting a benefit strategy
All you'll need for success
Minimum Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience/training required
Preferred Qualifications- Education & Prior Job Experience
· 3 years project management and/or analysis
Skills, Licenses & Certifications
· Knowledge in MS office applications including Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
· Ability to create and maintain working relationship to drive cross functional teams to success
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and work on multiple projects and deadlines
· Ability to work well within a team and independently
· Ability to achieve excellence- holds a high standard of quality of self and others and strong goal orientation
What you'll get
Feel free to take advantage of all that American Airlines has to offer:
· Travel Perks: Ready to explore the world? You, your family and your friends can reach 365 destinations on more than 6,800 daily flights across our global network.
· Health Benefits: On day one, you’ll have access to your health, dental, prescription and vision benefits to help you stay well. And that’s just the start, we also offer virtual doctor visits, flexible spending accounts and more.
· Wellness Programs: We want you to be the best version of yourself – that’s why our wellness programs provide you with all the right tools, resources and support you need.
· 401(k) Program: Available upon hire and, depending on the workgroup, employer contributions to your 401(k) program are available after one year.
· Additional Benefits: Other great benefits include our Employee Assistance Program, pet insurance and discounts on hotels, cars, cruises and more
Feel Free to be yourself at American
From the team members we hire to the customers we serve, inclusion and diversity are the foundation of the dynamic workforce at American Airlines. Our 20+ Employee Business Resource Groups are focused on connecting our team members to our customers, suppliers, communities and shareholders, helping team members reach their full potential and creating an inclusive work environment to meet and exceed the needs of our diverse world.
Are you ready to feel a tremendous sense of pride and satisfaction as you do your part to keep the largest airline in the world running smoothly as we care for people on life’s journey? Feel free to be yourself at American.
Additional Locations: None Requisition ID: 33736
To apply, please click here.