About the Role:
As an Executive Assistant, you’ll support the CEO and broader team in a fast-paced (potentially, remote) environment. You’ll manage multiple priorities, processes and deliverables while supporting all leaders within the team. Flexibility and exceptional time management will be key to keeping things running smoothly.
Core responsibilities of this job are described below. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
As an Executive Assistant you will manage:
• EHIR/HPIR member resources (contact list, distro list)
• innovator resources (presentations, innovator updates)
• EHIR resources (google drive organization, team generic inboxes, airtable)
• CEO & Executive Leader’s calendars and priorities
• invoice & billing process in partnership with the accounting team
• Member / vendor setup
• 2+ years of administrative experience or similar experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to variety of levels, both internally and externally
• Flexible, resilient and nimble; comfortable working in “grey areas” that are constantly changing
• Accountable with a high degree of initiative; ability to balance fluctuating workload and tasks
• Exceptional ability to prioritize, problem-solve and make decisions
• High attention to detail
• Experience using Microsoft office and Google products preferred
• Four-year degree
Preferred location: Minneapolis, MN / virtual
About Us: Employer Health Innovation Roundtable (EHIR) is a coalition of the largest and most progressive employers and regional health plans collectively representing over 8M lives. Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of innovation and drive impact through action. We host semi-annual roundtable meetings (Spring and Fall) to share learnings amongst our members and collectively review the most promising emerging health and wellness solutions. Through our collaborative model, EHIR has been providing a streamlined innovation process and valuable insights to leading employers and health plans for more than 6 years.
To apply: email your resume to EHIR@ehir.com