About Hello Heart
Hello Heart is an innovative smartphone program that empowers people to understand and improve their health. Dozens of F500 companies and over 100,000 patients love using Hello Heart.
Our enrollment rates are 45% of the targeted population. 70% of our patients reduced their blood pressure by using Hello Heart and it's the only clinically based mobile solution for heart risk - the #1 cause of death and the #1 cost factor for employers.
Regional Sales VPs in Hello Heart are in charge of building and sustaining the most complex, and ultimately most valuable prospective client and customer relationships.
Our Regional Sales VPs lead Hello Heart’s sales efforts from the first meeting until the contract is signed. Being in charge of building relationships with top benefits and wellness executives in large and jumbo accounts, providing relevant data-driven analysis to support decision making, negotiating contracts and building trust with new prospects. Our team members must be willing to wear multiple hats and adapt to different situations as Hello Heart continues to grow and expand throughout the United States. A true consultative approach with prospective clients is essential to be successful in this role.
* Minimum of 8-10 years experience in outside sales and/or business development in the employer's benefits or wellness space.
* Successful sales history and consistent 100% quota attainment for past 3+ years.
* Willingness to travel +80% of the time.
* Fluency in relationship-building, particularly with key decision-makers.
* Ability to adapt / modulate style according to different settings.
* Excellent poise and presentation skills, pleasant to work with and provides excellent service to clients.
* "Go-getter", driven to work in a growing company and sell a solution that gets quick results and can save lives.
* Previous experience selling enterprise accounts is a plus
* Tenacious in follow-up and able to think about of the box for traditional outreach attempts in order to identify and connect with key decision makers
* Produce revenue through sales to new and existing clients to meet established production goals which will be set on an annual basis as a result of a dialogue with the Head of Sales
* Regular documentation of activities related to new business development and retention and/or expansion of business within existing clients within the CRM
* Present to prospective clients, brokers, consultants, partners, and others * Participation in trade shows and associational meetings to represent the Hello Heat service offering, as assigned
* Development and fostering of relationships with certain strategic marketing partners of Hello Heart, such as brokers, consultants, insurance carriers, etc * Facilitate a smooth and orderly transition from the Sales Department to the Customer Success team of new client relationships * Develop and maintain intra-company relationships consistent with our business model and philosophy * Manage sales situations to comply with industry standards and to prevent error and omission incidents * Participate in team sales situations and in team or individual project work that will assist the company, as assigned
* Participate in team sales strategy sessions, training sessions, and bringing new ideas and observations to the sales team * Travel and actively participate with the Hello Heart team as needed * Other projects as assigned
To apply, please click here.