Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The Global Health and Wellbeing team is looking for an experienced benefits leader who can drive leading solutions to improve the lives of our team members and their families. You will collaborate with the US benefits leader, Asia benefits team and the well-being team to confirm that we are taking the best care of our employees.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Be a collaborative partner and member of the Global Health and Wellbeing team. Partner closely with US Benefits Manager, Well-being team, Team Member Advocates, and Workplace programs.
• Lead the design efforts and long-term strategy for the benefits that are offered to Micron team members globally. Ensure that Micron is market competitive by providing benefits that are valued by employees.
• Partner with US and Asia teams to determine design and strategy.
• Manage global benefit offerings including EMEA oversight, broker and vendor relationships, expat and traveler benefits. Manage one benefit analyst in the EMEA region.
• Lead the global benefits benchmarking efforts, survey completion, and assessing locally relevant marketplace trends.
• Build work-life programs function in Asia region focusing on workplace amenities, perks and voluntary benefit programs.
• Accountable for benefit program metrics and overseeing program utilization and effectiveness.
• Seek input from team members, leaders and key partners.
• Financial oversight for benefit programs, with a focus on US benefit programs.
• Be on the leading edge of benefit trends in the market and strive to bring innovative solutions.
• Provide back-up support to US benefits team.
• Partner with: DEI team, HRBP’s, EHS, HR team.
• 10+ years’ experience benefits with global experience, especially in Asia.
• Innovative thinker that thinks about the big picture. Thought leadership in benefits focusing on health and wellbeing.
• Experience in the high-tech industry desired.
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center/Activity rooms (Boise/San Jose only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
To Apply: please email email@example.com and include your resume.