Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on raising the bar with innovation and building belonging through our culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique purpose: to create joy around each table and inspire a healthier tomorrow for every community.
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers in the United States, with over 2,200 stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia. Our well-known banners include Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Acme, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Pavilions, Star Market, Haggen, Carrs, Kings Food Markets, and Balducci's Food Lovers Market.
We support our stores with 22 distribution centers and 19 manufacturing plants.Placing a premium on adaptability, safety and family well-being, our work model, Presence with a Purpose, offers a hybrid work environment between remote work and office time. A one-size-fits-all approach does not apply to everyone, and teams are empowered to make decisions best for them.
Bring your flavor
Building the future of food and well-being starts with you. Join our team and bring your best self to the table.
What you will be doing
The Sr. Benefits Analyst understands business needs including business and benefits processes, reporting and analytics required for end-to-end business solutions. Support the strategic planning, compliance and delivery of benefits to our associates.
Deeply understanding our diverse benefit offerings and data that drive benefit program design and ongoing administration to reinforce our goals of supporting our associates of getting the best benefit services no matter where they are or at any stage in their lives.
• Partner with business and technical teams to drive alignment on best-in-class solutions to business problems and Benefits delivery services
• Lead and support various projects to collect and provide data for critical business processes, internal/external reporting and auditing
• Train and educate stakeholders across the organization to enable best use of the Benefits system and reports
• Lead in tasks related to configure, test and document system/report/security requirements and changes
• Create data visualizations and solution interfaces for Benefits team, stakeholders and internal/external partners
• Active in the development, review, testing and implementation of system and process enhancements or projects including the preparation and review of associated documentation
• Provide recommendations to resolve system and process errors; identify opportunities for more efficient or effective ways to perform operations
• Use experience and knowledge to consider improvements to broader Benefits/HRIS landscape
• Develop and review user procedures, guidelines and documentation
• Lead in the seamless transition of product delivery to business partners
• Ability to work unsupervised and self-directed
• Ability to build relationships and gain trust
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
• Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a collaborative environment
What we are searching for
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Technology; or
• Equivalent work experience in related field
• Six years of experience in chosen field; or
• Four years in a large-scale HR environment
Skills and Background: Describe the skills and background needed to perform this job. Record skills and background in their order of importance. Include requirements for computer use, mathematics, etc.
• Strong experience across the Human Resource functions including Data Set-up, Self-Service, Payroll, Benefits, Time and Labor, Customer Relationship Management (ServiceNow), and Talent Management
• Expert problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong listening skills
• Solid communication skills with the ability to communicate concepts to both a highly technical audience and to business-oriented leaders
• Commitment to the highest level of client satisfaction and responsiveness
• Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Project, Power Point or other project management software programs
• Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access
• Advanced level skill in Microsoft Power BI or other data analysis tools
What is it like at Albertsons?
Our 290,000 associates have a passion for great service and building lasting relationships with our customers. Through a companywide focus on innovation, we are continually enhancing our digital and product offerings, making it easy for customers to get what they need, wherever they are.
Albertsons is an Equal Opportunity Employer This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Consistent with applicable state and local law, the Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at 1-888-255-2269(option 4)