Join the Amazon Benefits Healthcare Innovation Team and collaborate with experienced clinicians, data scientists, and benefits experts to implement health care solutions that will have a positive impact on the employee healthcare experience worldwide. In this role we are seeking healthcare experts with a passion for delivering quality patient care and high patient satisfaction. We have a mission to improve the health and wellness of our employees by applying healthcare clinical and operational expertise, measuring quality metrics and outcomes, and managing finances responsibly.
This role may sit in Seattle (HQ1), Arlington (HQ2), or Dallas. Periodic domestic business travel is required.Key job responsibilities:
- Work with Global Benefits Strategy leaders to identify opportunities and implement action plans focused on targeted health conditions.
- Implement innovative healthcare solutions to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Develop proposals, roadmaps and execution plans to improve health outcomes and employee satisfaction while managing costs.
- Develop metrics and tools to evaluate healthcare solutions.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement high value healthcare solutions.
About the teamThe Health and Wellness Team within Amazon Global Benefits ensures that our employees and their families have access to high quality, affordable, and frustration-free care by offering world class healthcare programs and services. We are striving to be Earth’s Best Employer, and are hiring for several new roles to help us build innovative solutions to meet the needs of our large and diverse employee population. This role contributes to these efforts, and collaborates with many internal and external leaders and teams.We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:Arlington, VA, USA | Dallas, TX, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine/nursing, health care or related field.
- 8+ years of experience with healthcare integration, analytics, plan and program development, administration and governance.
- MD/DO, Advanced Practice Provider (PA, ARNP), or Master's/Doctorate degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy or other health-care related field) with 5+ years of related clinical experience.
- Clinical, program, or public health experience in non-US geographies.
- 10+ years of experience with employee health plans, ACO, or managed care provider organizations.
- Understanding of patient, provider, health plans and vendor decision making, and how to leverage these relationships to improve employee health outcomes
- Experience working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills - ability to interface with all levels of the organization and influence business leaders.
- Experience preparing and presenting reports and proposals to executive leadership.- Exceptional focus and proven results on delivering excellent patient experiences.
- Deep analytical skills, experience working with and communicating large amounts of healthcare data.
- Experience building, implementing and measuring health care solutions.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $144,700/year in our lowest geographic market up to $239,100/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.